11. Lamothe KA, Dong R, Senar O, Teichert S, Creed IF, Kreutzweiser DP, Schmiegelow FKA, Venier L (Accepted) Demand for non-provisioning ecosystem services as a driver of change in the Boreal Zone, Canada Environmental Reviews. doi: 10.1139/er-2018-0065.
10. Lamothe KA, Sutherland IJ* (Accepted) Intermediate ecosystem services: the origin and meanings behind an unsettled concept International Journal of Biodiversity Science, Ecosystem Services & Management. doi: 10.1080/21513732.2018.1524399. *Equal authorship.
9. Lamothe KA, Alofs KM, Jackson DA, Somers KM (In Press) Functional diversity and redundancy of freshwater fish communities across biogeographic and environmental gradients Diversity and Distributions. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12812.
8. Lamothe KA, Bourne V, Chin ATM, Daoust K, Dieleman CM, Ouellet Dallaire C, Tomscha SA (2018) Are research networks worth the time for graduate students? Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America, 99(3), 343-350. doi: 10.1002/bes2.1413.
7. Lamothe KA, Jackson DA, Somers KM (In Press) Long-term directional trajectories among lake crustacean zooplankton communities and water chemistry Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. doi: 10.1139/cjfas-2017-0518.
6. Sutherland IJ, Villamagna AM, Ouellet Dallaire C, Bennett EM, Chin ATM, Tomscha SA, Lamothe KA, Yeung ACY, Cormier R (In Press) Undervalued and under pressure: a plea for greater attention toward regulating ecosystem services Ecological Indicators. doi: 10.1016/j.ecolind.2017.06.047.
5. Lamothe KA, Jackson DA, Somers KM (2017) Utilizing gradient simulations for developing measures of community-level resistance and resilience to disturbance Ecosphere, 8(9), e01953. doi: 10.1002/ecs2.1953.
4. Szczys P, Lamothe KA, Druzyaka A, Poot MJM, Siokhin V, van der Winden J (2017) Range-wide patterns of population differentiation of Eurasian black terns (Chlidonias niger niger) related to use of discrete post-nuptial staging sites Journal of Ornithology, 158(2), 365-378. doi: 10.1007/s10336-016-1408-5.
3. Lamothe KA, Allen RM, Winningham K, Dennis C, Johnson RL (2016) Stocking for a trophy bass fishery: searching for size differences among largemouth bass and hybrids in southern Arkansas reservoirs Lake and Reservoir Management, 32(2), 194-207. doi: 10.1080/10402381.2016.1149258.
2. Lamothe KA, Johnson RL (2013) Microsatellite analysis of trophy largemouth bass from Arkansas reservoirs Journal of the Arkansas Academy of Science, 67, 71-80. Available at: https://libinfo.uark.edu/aas/issues/2013v67/v67a12.pdf.
1. Lamothe KA, Allen RM, Cato C, Winningham K, Dennis C, Johnson RL (2012) Shifting genetic composition of largemouth bass populations in dendritic arms of two large Arkansas reservoirs through stocking of Florida largemouth bass Proceedings of Annual Conference of Southeastern Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies, 66, 82-87. Available at: http://www.seafwa.org/pdfs/articles/15Lamotheetal82-87.pdf.
Articles in Review
3. Lamothe KA, Somers KM, Jackson DA. Linking the ball-and-cup analogy and ordination trajectories to describe ecosystem stability, resistance, and resilience Submitted to Ecosphere
2. Lamothe KA, Drake DAR, Dextrase AJ (In Review) Characterizing species co-occurrence patterns of imperfectly detected stream fishes to inform species repatriation efforts Conservation Biology
1. Lamothe KA, Drake DAR (In Review) Moving repatriation efforts forward for imperiled freshwater fishes Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences
Email me at: karl[dot]lamothe[at]alum[dot]utoronto[dot]ca